Wednesday, October 8

New Project

Knitting...
I started with scarves - flat rectangles...

Then hats - circles, basic increases...

Then the bunting - more advanced increases, basic finishing, basic shaping...

Now I'm ready for the big time... Okay, not really. But, I am doing my biggest project to date. Hold on to your pants, folks...


I started this sweater/shrug last night.

Okay, so it's kinda hard to tell it's the same thing, but I just started, so cut me a little slack. It's fat yarn on fat needles, so it should come together pretty quick. I'm hoping to be done with the back by the end of the week.

I know everyone will be on pins and needles (haha... needles, get it?) until I update on my progress, but try to contain yourselves (or self, since my mama's probably the only one who ever checks this crazy thing anymore).

And I promise to update about some aspect of my life other than bread and yarn very soon :)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Yay!!! It looks great. Can't wait to see it. And the bunting is beautiful. I'm so proud of you. You gotta teach me how to do this!
Mama